Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Aunt Bo!

Well, I wouldn't be me if I wasn't late with everything! Andrea, I have a card for you but it has yet to be mailed so....I figured the next best thing would be to give you a birthday shout out on the blog! So here it is - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Hope you have a fabulous birthday and that your husband and daughter let you kick back and relax and enjoy your day! Look forward to seeing you soon!
This is Noah turning up his nose at you because I told him you did not want a talking toy car for your birthday. He thinks you are very uncool!

1 comment:

McKee said...

Thanks for the Birthday shout out!! So far the day has been full of smiles, naps, and a trip to target. I certainly can't complain. I also got woke up at 3:45am, that's right am, because Adam was singing Happy Birthday in my ear. Sweet but a little early for celebrating. Tell Noah thanks for thinking of me. When we are in Charleston I would love to play cars with him, I will just have to borrow some of his.