Monday, November 15, 2010

A Beautiful Morning

This morning was beautiful! Sunny and 65 degrees outside. It was a perfect day for a run, so run I did!

Actually, I started my training for the Charleston Half-Marathon on January 15th so I would have had to run even if the weather had sucked but I digress. After the run, I was stretching outside when I realized that today Liam is 7 months old. For some reason that fact amazed me. 7 months! It feels like he was just born and now he is past the halfway point on his way to being a year old. I remember this time last year feeling so frustrated by the fact that the bigger I got, the less I was able to run. It felt like it would be forever until I had my body back to "normal" (whatever that is!) and I could run the way I wanted. Now, here I am and I am back to running the way that I want and I am feeling like my old self....the big difference of course being the  very cute little boy riding in my jogging stroller!

I have a ton of pics to post from the last few weeks but I will leave you with this picture of the family from a couple Sundays ago when we had Liam baptized.


No comments: