Thursday, February 21, 2008

Technical Difficulties

So, Wes is freaking out because we haven't posted in like 2 weeks and I'm trying to reassure him that it will be okay. Even though it will be hard, somehow our friends will go on with their lives without our frequent posting!

In all seriousness we can't get our pictures uploaded to the computer. We don't know what the problem is: camera or computer? And since most of you know how technically savy we are not, the chances of us figuring it out anytime soon are slim. So for now you will have to go without cute Noah pictures and just listen to my ramblings. Speaking of Noah he is doing well - except for his 2 or 3 temper tantrums a day! We signed him up for Gymboree classes, so on Tuesday mornings we have been joining other crazy toddlers for 45 minutes of running, climbing, music, and fun. He really seems to enjoy it and, an added bonus, he is always really exhausted afterwards.

Noah will actually be spending this weekend with Bebe because Wes and I will both be out of town. I am flying to San Diego to be in my friend Julie's wedding and Wes is flying to Charlotte for an optometry conference. I know what you're thinking, I will probably have way more fun, BUT Wes does get to see our good friends Adam and Andrea and their new baby girl Maggie so I am a bit jealous. Anyway, I hope our technical difficulties will be resolved soon because I am sure that after this weekend we will have lots of fun pictures to share!

2 comments:

McKee said...

I wonder if your picture problems may be operator error instead of equipment malfunction. We all know how tech savy Wes is.

McKee said...

I wonder if your picture problems may be operator error instead of equipment malfunction. We all know how tech savy Wes is. -Adam