Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Zoo Trip

On Friday Noah and I joined some kids in our playgroup for a trip to the zoo. We went early in the morning and were surprised to see how crowded it was. Because it was Good Friday, lots of kids were out of school and apparently all of them were at the zoo. I wanted to push Noah in the stroller because it was so crowded but of course he wanted to walk. I can't say that I blamed him though, you can only really see the animals if you are walking or being held up by Mom. Needless to say, it was a bit of a disaster because of the crowds and because, as usual, Noah was in hyper speed mode as he made his way through the exhibits. Most of the other kids would take their time and look at the animals. Not Noah! He would point say, "Wow!" and then take off down the path yelling "More, More!" He did enjoy the tigers and the chimps and some disgusting wart hog thing. I was very happy when 1:00 rolled around and it was time to leave!
Noah looks at the elephants with Grace.
Noah giving me the look that says, "I saw all there was to see - lets move!"
Noah was very happy to be back at home where he could play with his cars (i.e. line them up in weird places)

No comments: