Thursday, March 5, 2009

Crazy Things Kids Say

Today I put Noah down for a nap, knowing that I had about 45 minutes before he would bang on the door and scream that he was "all done". I made myself a snack - Oreos and milk thank you very much! There is nothing like dipping an Oreo into some ice cold milk. Yum! Anyway I read for a little bit and sure enough, after 40 or so minutes Noah was all done.

I went and got him out of his room and we went into the bonus room to play with his cars. He saw my glass of milk sitting on the table and asked, "Is that yours Mama?"

I told him that it was. He kept looking at the half filled glass with bits of Oreo floating around in it. Then he peered a little closer, turned and looked at me in disgust and said, "Mama, why you drinkin milk with stinky poop in it?!"

2 comments:

The Lovealls said...

That is hilarious! Thanks for sharing! :)

The Balls said...

hilarious!!