Monday, July 13, 2009

Big Daddy

At least once a day Noah says something that cracks us up. Today he did not let us down.

Wes brought home some little foam baseballs from work - probably from a drug rep or something - and Noah was throwing them around. Wes and I were trying to get him to practice catching but he didn't want to because it is something he is bad at, and he doesn't like doing things he is bad at. Anyway, Wes and I were throwing it to each other, hoping to show him how to catch. "See", said Wes as he caught it in an exaggerated manner. "That is how you do it."

Noah thought about it, then shook his head and held up his tiny hands.

"No, I can't. I don't have regular hands like Big Daddy does."

Then he marched off, leaving Big Daddy and I in a fit of hysterics on the floor.

No comments: