Thursday, October 1, 2009

What's New Here...



I haven't felt all that busy lately but we must have been because the month of September has flown by!

Noah started school at the beginning of the month and is loving it. He is going 5 days a week, from 9-12, and he is excited for it every single day. He is learning a lot too. They are working on letters and are on the letter C this week and he is amazing me with things like, "Yeah, Mama, C is for cat." And, even though they are in different classes, he still gets to play with his buddy Clayton on the playground and even carpool with her some days. So he loves it - and lets face it, I love having 3 hours to myself every morning - so it is working out well.

Noah has also started tennis lessons. We go on Tuesday afternoons and he brings his little racket and water bottle and marches onto the court to spend 45 minutes with Ms. Denise learning the basics of tennis. I usually watch from a distance (if I am close by he gets distracted) and it is so fun to see him hit the ball with a big smile on his face. Of course the Popsicle he gets at the end contributes to his love of the tennis lesson!

And, in baby news I hit week 12 on Tuesday so I guess I am through the first trimester. I had a good 3 or 4 weeks where the nausea and fatigue were pretty bad but other than that it wasn't too terrible. Definitely better than how I felt with Noah. Plus, my whacked out taste buds are finally returning to normal (for the most part - I still can't stand peanut butter) and I am able to eat normal foods again! Wahoo!

So that's the news for now. I am off to enjoy a run this morning - fall finally decided to come to Charleston!

No comments: