Thursday, October 15, 2009

Yikes!

I have recently been called out by my son.

(In the interest of full disclosure I will tell you this. Because of the fact that I am pregnant, I have been slightly more tired than usual lately. So, if given the choice between cleaning my house and say, taking a nap, I will pick the nap every time.)

Anyway. The other day Wes and Noah were sitting on the couch in the bonus room and they had the following conversation.....

Noah: "Daddy, I wish I had a pet baby elephant."

Wes: "What?"

N: "I want to get a baby elephant!"

W: "Why do you want a baby elephant Noah?"

N: "Because if we had a baby elephant he could squirt water out his nose and clean up this room!"

Yikes. I am off to clean my house. Come to think of it, having a baby elephant would be rather convenient!

No comments: