Tuesday, December 29, 2009

.....And A Happy New Year!

The day after Christmas my Mom treated all of us to a trip to the Georgia Aquarium. It is a huge place that puts the Charleston Aquarium to shame! We spent several hours wondering around seeing all the cool tanks. Our favorite was the huge glass tunnel that you walk underneath and all the fish swim around above you. The giant Whale Sharks were Noah's favorite.


It was so funny to watch Noah looking at all the animals - he looked like this the whole time...


Noah also enjoyed seeing the penguins, the otters, the turtles and much more. He was also a little weary of the crowds so he was happy to find a less crowded area around one of the empty tanks where he climbed around on all the fake rocks and posed for some family pics.


And of course, my sister and I had to pose in front of the empty Beluga Whale tanks...
...But, where did the Beloooogaas go?
So, after a good weekend we headed home on Sunday...kid free! At the last minute my Mom and sister offered to keep Noah for a few days and then bring him back when they come to town on Wednesday. Wes are getting lots done and enjoying some time alone together. Although, I will admit, I will be very excited to see my little guy when he comes back tomorrow!
I hope that everybody had a wonderful holiday and that you enjoy a Happy New Year!

No comments: