Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Baby Update

Well, this week I am 32 weeks pregnant - or a million weeks if you ask me when I am in a bad mood. (I exaggerate everything!) Even though it doesn't seem like it when my back is killing me, the due date is not far off so we decided we had better do something about preparing the nursery. I had finally cleaned out the junk room over Christmas break but that was the extent of work we had done so far. Then all the furniture (well, most of it, we still need a chair/glider) came so we realized the only thing left to do was paint. Thankfully, Wes' dad volunteered to help and this past Saturday a coat of Sherwin Williams "Comfort Gray" was up in a just a couple hours. Noah even managed to convince Pops that he needed to help....


So, now the room is painted and the furniture is together and we just need some stuff for the walls....oh yeah, and a baby.


I love just standing in the nursery because it feels so calm and peaceful....And then, of course, there is this room down the hall....
Yeah, peaceful is not the adjective I would use to describe that!

1 comment: