Monday, March 1, 2010

It's Almost Time.....

For so long it has seemed like time was just crawling but now it seems to be speeding up. It is March 1st and I am 34 weeks pregnant and that means that, conceivably, we could be having a baby in about 4 weeks! Wes and I realized recently that we have some serious preparing to do. The nursery is not finished, we still have some baby essentials to get and I have not even registered at the hospital yet - double yikes! So, it seems like the next month could go by in a whirlwind of activity.......

Which is why this past weekend was such a welcome diversion. I got to spend the whole weekend in a beautiful hotel downtown with my friends Julie and Gray. It was a fabulous girls weekend that included shopping, eating (oh, the eating!) and lots of relaxing kid-free time for me. Of course, I brought my camera and failed to take any pictures, but I can promise you that we had a wonderful time! And, a cute side note, apparently I was missed by Noah. A lot. Which is a bit surprising considering that he is usually so Daddy obsessed. When I got home on Sunday he ran toward me at full speed and jumped into my arms and kept saying, "Oh Mama, I'm so glad you're home. I missed you so much!" He literally didn't stop hugging me for 10 minutes - not that I'm complaining - it was very sweet!

So the countdown begins.....Liam comes (and pregnancy ends, yeah!) very soon and we are very excited!

No comments: