Tuesday, February 26, 2013

SAD

I live in Charleston. It is supposed to look like this.

But lately it has looked more like this.


I am seriously over it. This rainy and cold weather is making me think I have SAD. No, not that I am sad, but I have SAD. Seasonal Affective Disorder.  Every time I look out the window I feel depressed. Just this morning I was so cranky that I had to send Wes an apology text because I was such a jerk to be around. I am thinking that in order to cure myself I need to go here.


                                                                          Or here.


                                                       Or, yes please, can I go here?!


Oh well. A girl can dream. At least I know that it can't last forever. This is Charleston for crying out loud. It's bound to back to beautiful soon! And, in the meantime, Liam is getting tons of use out of his new green umbrella.


No comments: