Saturday, July 26, 2008

Noah Has Gone Crazy....

.....and here is all the proof that you need!



In other news, I have gone crazy too! (You know, because of my insane 2 year old!) This week has been one extended temper tantrum and I am on the verge of seriously considering spiking his milk tonight in the hopes of 12 solid hours without high pitched screaming. I'm kidding, I"m kidding...kind of.

In order to keep the mental breakdown at bay I went for a run last night and went so fast I almost killed myself. (The upside - I have discovered the secret to speed. Become so stressed out that you have to self medicate with exercise endorphins.) Anyway, afterwards I was so tired and my muscles were on the verge of totally cramping up, so I sat down to roll them out with my nifty foam roller. (You laugh, but it works!) Noah joined me and payed very close attention to what I was doing as I rolled out my calves and quads....


.....and then, in typical "I'm Noah and only need to see something once to get it down" fashion he proceeded to roll out his quads!


He was very pleased with himself!
Now how can I stay mad at that? (I can't and he knows it! It's all part of his plan...damn!)

No comments: