Wednesday, July 23, 2008

These are for you Emily!

Okay, I have always meant to put up pictures of our new house but there always seems to be something going on that prevents from doing it. Mostly, it's that every time I think to do it there are a hundred matchbox cars lining my floor or dirty dishes overtaking my kitchen. A couple of days ago my friend Emily made a request for some pictures and yesterday my friend Priscilla said she wanted to see some too because she was starting to think that our house didn't exist and that we might actually live in a trailer!

So without further ado, because Emily asked so nicely - and to prove to Priscilla that we don't
live in a trailer - here our some pictures of the house......

It is all a work in progress - we have yet to find a dining room table we like (and can afford!) so this is our make-shift one.


Looking from the kitchen into the dining room.....


....and the kitchen into the living room.


This is the living room - I just ordered some fabric for curtains so that should add some color!

Master bedroom - notice the bare walls. Like I said, work in progress!

The only fully decorated room -Noah's! My Mom painted the Cars pictures on the wall.

We have a huge bonus room at the top of the stairs. Here is one side....
....and this is the other!


This guest room is somewhat put together - the other is empty except for some random toys and an air mattress.
And finally, here is the view from our top porch - you can see our mostly empty neighborhood!

1 comment:

The Lovealls said...

Your house is beautiful, Kelly & Wes! Thanks for posting pictures! :)

I love the color of Noah's room! Hope all is well with you three. Chat soon!