Friday, February 13, 2009

Playgroup

Yesterday we had all the neighborhood kids to our house for playgroup. There is a group of us that have been meeting a few times a month, rotating houses, and it has been really fun. Noah loves seeing all his friends and I love seeing mine!

For this one, because it is one of my personal favorites, I got a cookie cake and we made the playgroup Valentines themed. Poor Noah. From the time we picked that cake up at 2:00, to the time people started coming at 4:30, all I heard was, "Mama is it time for cake?" He even stood guard by the cake once I set it up, to make sure he got the first piece I guess.


Everyone showed up and Noah did indeed get the first piece! We played outside for a little while and then headed in when it started to get cool. Noah was sad to see "the kids" leave - he always has a blast playing with his friends!


Noah's friend Hannah rides bikes in the driveway - she is very good at bike riding - she will have to teach Noah!

Noah really enjoyed playing with bubbles.
Everyone enjoys the cookie cake - and some wine for the mommies!

No comments: