Saturday, April 18, 2009

Strawberry Pickin'


Friday morning Noah and I joined our friends Hannah and Lisa for a trip to pick some strawberries. We headed over to a farm on Wadamalaw and spent the morning collecting lots of delicious berries!

Noah and Hannah with their berry picking buckets.

In typical Noah fashion, he was very anal about picking the strawberries. He would touch a berry, examine it, and then declare, "No Mama, this one is too dirty." I tried to explain to him that all the strawberries were dirty and that is how it is on a farm, but my little city boy did get it. Eventually he just stuck to carrying the bucket for me and pointing to the strawberries that he wanted. He had a blast though, especially looking at the tractors and running around with Hannah. And I am very excited about all my fresh strawberries!

No comments: