Monday, May 4, 2009

Baby Shower Bonanza

This weekend my friend Julie and I threw a baby shower for our friend Gray. Julie, Gray and I are friends from college and even though we don't get to see each other as often as we would like we still have a blast hanging out together. Julie and I were very excited to be able to have this shower for Gray and get to spend time with her before the baby comes in June!


The shower was at my house and Julie and I did all the cooking. Well, except for the yummy cupcakes. Those came from my favorite dessert place, Cupcake, in downtown Charleston.


Gray and Claire check out the loot for Baby Morgan!
I always love hanging out with these two ladies!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was a bonanza, and it was soooo fun!! Thanks Kel! http://sethmorganfamily.blogspot.com/2009/05/my-baby-shower.html