Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Christmas Recap (Part 1)

I took about a million Christmas pictures this year and have been a little overwhelmed thinking about putting them all up on the blog. So I guess I will start with Christmas Eve.

This year we celebrated with both sides of the family together. My Mom and sister and Wes' family all gathered at my brother-in-law's house for dinner, singing, and some early gift giving.  Cy and Carissa were nice enough to host and when we got there I decided to take advantage of their festive decorations for some pictures of the kiddos.


So, here is where Liam and Gemma started to engage in a spirited round of fisticuffs....

See, the expressions are starting to get a little cranky. It's hard to say who could be declared the victor.

Liam was definitely using his brute strength - and extra 6 pounds - to his advantage, but Gemma is quite nimble and flexible so the fighting kind of ended in a draw.  Although, from his expression here, I do believe Liam is contemplating how to handle things for the next go around!

Noah really enjoyed singing Christmas carols!

Waiting to open our stockings from "Santa Nana".

When we got home Noah decided that it was absolutely essential to write a thank you note for Santa. Believe me, I thought this was sooooo sweet BUT it took forever for him to write out that note. In the end it was worth it though, because he was very proud.


Finally, he got in his PJ's and left the milk and cookies (and thank you note) out for Santa. Then it was off to bed to eagerly await the arrival of Rudolph and the presents!





1 comment:

Cyrus J. Shealy said...

In Liams defense Gemma totally started it by grabbing his face. We are going to have to work on stopping that