Thursday, December 9, 2010

Dave Matthews Band Concert

Okay I know this a very belated post. This concert took place over a month ago and I have been meaning to do a post about it for awhile but I haven't been able to import any pics onto my computer until now. Anyway, for Wes' birthday I surprised him with tickets to Dave Matthews Band. We were super excited to have an adult night out at a concert (which we haven't done in forever!) and it was even better because we got to enjoy it with friends. Before the start we headed over to the North Charleston Coliseum for some tailgating with wings and beer.

Here is Wes chowing down on a wing!

The ladies...Katy, me and Tamera

The guys - Wes, Zach and David

After the tailgating we headed in for the show. It was soooo good! I have to say that I wasn't sure what to expect. I am a Dave Matthews fan, but I only know the stuff they play on the radio. Well, of course, Dave avoided almost all his real popular stuff so I didn't really know many of the songs. It didn't matter though. They were such great entertainers that it was really fun to just sit back and enjoy the music. (When I wasn't on one of my 7 million trips to the bathroom that is. I definitely burned off all the calories from the beer that was causing my bathroom runs when I climbed up and down the stairs on every trip!)

We had a great time and I think Wes was really happy with his birthday present. I can't say that he was all that happy about the wing sauce on the upholstery of the car though. But I guess that is what happens when two crazy blonds decide they are starving at 11pm on the car ride home!


PS....This whole post was done using my new MacBook and I am in love! For someone who is completely indifferent to technology I am surprised by how insane I am over my new toy!



No comments: