Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Noah

Today Noah is 5..... WHAT?!

I don't know where five years has gone. I blinked and all of the sudden I have a long limbed, gangly little boy. Who is so smart and sweet and has a wicked awesome sense of humor. I love him.

(Here are some pictures from our family celebration this afternoon. I have more of his birthday party and soccer game but I will post those later.)






Noah, on your fifth birthday here are some things to remember about you......

You love to play soccer - and have gotten really good. Dinosaurs still reign supreme in this house. You even told me the other day that you "know more than all the paleontologists". You sing and dance in the car and especially love the Glee soundtracks, in particular the Britney Spears song Stronger (Daddy is not so keen on that). You are so much fun to be around and remember that sense of humor I was talking about? Well, here is a picture that shows it off. I love that you can get a chest full of dress up costumes for your birthday and do this with me.....


Happy Birthday to the best five year old that I know!

No comments: