Monday, May 23, 2011

Soccer Finale

Saturday morning was Noah's last soccer game for the season. I was really sad it was the last - it has been so fun cheering him on every Saturday - but excited because they had such a great game, probably their best of the season. It was a great way to finish things up! Noah scored two goals himself and was so proud. Wes and I were too. Not necessarily because of the goals (those are wonderful) but because of how hard he works when he is out there, and how much better he has gotten over the course of the season. Here are a few pictures of the Orange Team winning their last game.






And of course we can't forget about the family on the sidelines. I think we work pretty hard at cheering them on!





After the game his team had a little celebration complete with cupcakes and trophies.


And, last but not least, I have this picture. (Which was taken later that day at Noah's party, as most of my friends would have been irritated at me for suggesting we take a picture while we all looked so... sporty!)


We are officially Soccer Moms! Don't worry though, only some of us drive mini-vans!

No comments: