Monday, November 14, 2011

A Quick Post

It's another busy Monday here in our house. And by busy, I mean lots of organizing and reorganizing and making sure that Liam is not putting important things - like say, my phone - in my bags of toys to donate. Yes, I want to give our surplus toys to a good cause. No I do not want to donate my iPhone.

So, because I must make dinner soon this will be short and sweet. Can I just take a moment to tell you what a kick I get out of these two?!


Noah has a new catch phrase. Double drat! As in, "Oh man! We are out of gummy snacks - double drat!" Every time he says it I crack up.

And Liam. Well lets just say that last night I turned around and he was casually leaned up against the couch with one had in his pocket, watching football. I was like, Um, Abercrombie and Fitch called. They want their pose back!


That's really all for now. You just have to stop and write this kind of stuff down before you forget it!

1 comment:

Cotter Crunch said...

you have some pretty clever and cute boys. I would laughed at that pose for sure!