Sunday, November 20, 2011

Random Happenings

So this weekend kind of flew by. Jeez.

I had some pictures I wanted to share with you. Just a few little snippets of our life.


Is it just me, or does anyone else think that Wes has overdosed on electronic gadgets? You can't see it, but I can assure you that the iPhone was nearby... He is never far from it folks.


Noah and I one morning shortly after Wes issued our wake up call. Which means, he had been calling us both to get up for at least 5 minutes, we finally stumbled out of bed, but only made it as far as the couch. I am aware that Noah's hatred of waking up early comes honestly.


How much fun is he?! I know you are wondering what happened to create that happy face. Well, basically, our children revolted at bedtime the other night. We went up with every intention of a quick bath and story time but were somehow sucked into something else entirely.





There was chaos and jumping off the bed and attacks mounted with weapons. And there was laughter and shrieking and good times had by all. To anybody who insinuated that my boys would not be close because they are four years apart, I give you these pictures. They love each other so much and have such a blast playing together.

I did however, learn that it is best NOT to equip Liam with a hatchet or a night stick if you value your life. He came after me.


But no worries, I got him back.


And wrapping up this post of randomness.... This afternoon my sister and I went to go see The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 1. As you can imagine, the line we waited in to get into the theatre was 90% female and probably most of those were under the age of 25. (I will admit, I felt kind of old.) We stood behind a group of girls who were all dressed exactly alike (skinny jeans with knee high boots) with the same shade of blond hair - they clearly shared a colorist - and I couldn't help but giggle at their valley girl conversations. At one point my sis turned to me and said, "Hey, scoot back and I'll take your picture with Puss in Boots." I immediately started cracking up as I thought she had come up with a clever nickname for the chick in front of us, but no.....


She was talking about the poster of the actual Puss in Boots. Oops. (I am a little concerned about the placement of her hand in this picture - just sayin')

Well, that's it. That is all the randomness I can muster for tonight. Adios!

No comments: