Thursday, March 21, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

Thursday already huh? Our week has been jammed packed and is flying by fast. Here is a brief summary of what we have been up to...

~ Lots of time in the car (as usual) driving around to school pick-ups, soccer practice, and running errands.



~ We have also had some fun too! A couple of play dates already, one in particular that included warm temperatures AND some good friends who were in town to visit.


We have not seen the Brunson family since they moved to Birmingham last summer. It was very good to catch up, even if it was just for a short visit, and we hope we get to see them again sooner rather than later. (PS, I crack up at Caleb in this picture. He was not feeling the photo shoot!)

~ Liam had Grandparent's Day at his preschool. This involved me helping corral a whole stage of 2-4 year olds and trying not to laugh out loud as I watched Liam (very seriously) execute the hand motions to his class's song. We also enjoyed some time with Bebe, Grampy Marv, Nana and Pops who all came to see the special day. Here is the only pic I have - Liam and his cousin Gemma leaving the stage after the show.


Phew! I guess that's all.... For now. There are still 2 days left in the week. Am off to begin another busy day.

Oh, and while I don't like to "preach" on my blog, I found this quote the other day and I can't help but post it. Recent interactions with several people have made me want to scream out the following....


I know, I know... But seriously, it shouldn't. That is my little piece of wisdom for today :)

No comments: