Monday, April 15, 2013

Happy BirthdayLiam

We interrupt the craziness of life right now to bring you this very important announcement....

Today Liam is 3!!


Our littlest man was quite full of himself today, starting from the moment he woke up. This is the first birthday that has meant something to him and he is milking it for all it is worth! He especially loved that Wes took the whole day off from work and was able to bring cupcakes to his class to celebrate.

There are two things worth mentioning.... 1.) Liam is 3 going on 16. I was laughing to myself as I shopped for his birthday presents because if you looked at my cart you would have thought the stuff was for a much older child. When Noah turned 3 all he wanted were Thomas trains. Liam? Well, he wants Nerf guns, and light sabers, and Beyblades. (If you have to ask what those are you clearly don't have a 7 year old boy!) Guess we skipped right over all that toddler stuff.

And, 2.) We skipped right over all that toddler stuff!! While I love that Liam wants to be just like Noah, it does mean that he grows up a bit faster. Last night I realized, We are done with toddler hood in this house. That was it - the last night. I now have full fledged little boys on my hands. CRAZY! In the blink of an eye Liam went from this,


                                                                            To this,


Liam. We love you so much. You're smile lights up a room, and you make our family more fun then it could ever have been without you. I can't wait to see what this year holds for you! Happy Birthday to my favorite little man :)

No comments: