Friday, June 21, 2013

Fun Friday Facts

1. I fell asleep on the couch last night while Wes watched game seven of the NBA finals. I was really trying to drown out all his basketball comments, but perked up immediately when he scrolled through his twitter feed and announced that he knew the name of Kimye's baby girl... I was all, tell me, tell me!

North West???!!!!

I didn't think it was possible to think less of them as people, but apparently it is. Who would do that to their child?

2. The rain this week has been so annoying. But, even though it poured on us at the pool the other day, it didn't bother Noah and his friend Addie. They just decided to dance in the rain.


The only thing that stopped it from being 100% adorable was the fact that 4 Moms and 7 other children - plus all our pool bags and coolers - were huddled under a tiny umbrella table!

3. I just had to stop typing this post to deal with the fact that Noah was using his Nintendo DS to take a video of his butt. (Yes, you read that right.)

4. The weather this morning was absolutely gorgeous so I loaded up the boys in the stroller and headed out for a run. Their reward for sitting was a stop at the neighborhood playground. Of course, they only played for about 5 minutes before they started acting all bored. No worries, I was prepared. I started coming up with "Challenges" for them to complete. You know, things like "Run all the way across the park, tag the bench, and then take 10 laps around the playground." Halfway through Liam was all "Peace! This is for suckers" and he quit. Not Noah. He finished every challenge I threw out. Endurance sports are so in his future.



5. I am really loving this song by Imagine Dragons. It is the perfect workout song.



6. And last but not least, it's a Freshfields kind of Friday. Live music, a picnic blanket and a drink in hand. That's where you'll find us!

No comments: