Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy (Belated) Father's Day

This is obviously a belated post seeing as how Father's Day was, what, 3 days ago? Anyhoo...

Even though I have no pictures to document it we had a fun Father's Day. It was great to celebrate what a great father Wes is to his boys. Seriously, many wives will say that because it sounds good, but Wes is an awesome dad. He spends just as much time caring for his children as I do and he works a ton. But, I know how much he loves them so he doesn't seem to mind chasing Noah around the house a million times each evening, pretending to be an evil T-Rex, or getting up (ever so calmly, I might add) to feed Liam in the middle of the night.

So, what does such a great dad get for Father's Day you may ask. What he asked for...Insanity!

No, we did not commit him for psychiatric care. By Insanity, I mean that he received in the mail the absolute hardest workout DVD's on the face of the planet. (And I say that with authority because we are both doing them!) Just google it and watch in horror as the website shows clips of people doing crazy hard workouts that leave even the instructor hunched over trying to catch a breathe. Don't feel sorry for him though. Wes is really loving his Insanity workouts - and I am too! His (and my) goal of being super buff my the end of the summer is well on its way to being achieved!

Happy Father's Day to the best (and most "insane") dad that I know!

No comments: