Sunday, June 27, 2010

Liam's Debut

Why is it that I can endure day after day of chaos and small children and pull through calmly and efficiently, but a trip to Wal-Mart to print a picture CD drives me over the edge. Seriously, all I want to do is post some pictures of my newborn before he is asking me for the keys to my car. Is that too much to ask? Apparently it is.....

Well, since I still cannot get any pics from my camera uploaded to my computer (like from, say, Liam's birth, Noah's 4th birthday, Mother's day, Father's day, etc) I guess you will have to settle for the few random shots I have from my phone. At least you can finally see some cute Liam photos!

Liam, minutes after birth.

Noah meeting his brother for the first time.

My boys!

Liam, a.k.a. "Bruiser".....12 pounds at 8 weeks old!
I love this picture...it looks like Liam is totally telling Noah off. He is already trying to keep up with big brother!
That is all for now. Hope you enjoy finally getting to see Liam (and that he DOES exist!) Also, hope you enjoy the new look of the blog. Figured after 3 years it was time to spruce it up a bit!

No comments: