Monday, June 7, 2010

We're Still Here!

Okay, it is clearly time for an update. And yet...we still have no pictures! Ahhh!

I have been so bad about blogging lately so I have decided to streamline things. I am only doing one blog from now on. (Which means every now and then some of you may be extremely bored listening to me talk about running, but so it goes!)

So what is new with us? Everything! Seriously. Life is much more hectic with two, but not in a bad way. Just in the way that sometimes I blink and 12 hours have gone by. Liam is doing well - almost 2 months old now! He is only waking up once in the middle of the night so we are getting some sleep at least. He has also started smiling and making cooing noises. It is so stinkin' cute! (A side note: He smiles the most when he is looking at Noah, which I think is awesome!)

Speaking of Noah, he had his birthday in May and is now 4....going on 25. Some of the things that come out of his mouth these days are just ridiculous! The other day, while sitting at a red light, he told me that he was sure that there was a place nearby where someone sat and pushed a button to change the light from red to green, and that on second thought, it probably wasn't a person but a dinosaur. (He is obsessed with dinosaurs!) He thinks that he can do anything he wants now that he is 4. His favorite phrase is "Well, I'm really big cause I'm 4".

I am running again (Yay!) but feeling pretty slow still. Hopefully I will be back to being speedier (for me) soon enough. Right now it just feels really good to be doing it again at all!

Wes is working a lot right now - even on the weekends some, because he joined the air force reserves - but when he is home he is having a blast playing with "his boys". He loves taking them to Moe's for "boys night out" and has been joining us at the pool (our summertime headquarters) whenever he can.

That's about it for now. I am working on the picture situation. Hopefully will have some to post sometime soon. (You know, before Liam is a toddler!)

No comments: