Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Aunt J

Today is my sister's birthday and you won't believe what happened! We were walking down the street and she spotted a hundred dollar bill on the ground. She decided to split it with me and we went on a shopping spree!

So, you don't believe it, huh? Good....April Fools!

Today really is Jessie's birthday and we really did hang out this morning. Liam and I took her to her favorite place for a birthday treat - Menchies. I had never been before (seeing as how I live West of the Ashley) but she works nearby and goes all the time. It was just as yummy as she said it would be. Although, I will admit to seeing the flavor signs and getting confused for a moment.


I honest to goodness thought that the sign that said "Original Tart" actually said Original Fart. That's an interesting flavor, I thought to myself.....I never claimed to be smart!

Anyway, I decided just to be safe I would go with the coconut flavor, topped with dark chocolate chips and graham cracker. Yummmmm!


Liam was a huge fan as well.......


Jessie was very excited to be at Menchies, especially in the company of her favorite almost one year old, Chunky D. And, since it was her birthday, I let her get seconds AND purchase a packet of Menchies silly bands. 


Look how happy they made her! 

Don't worry, I got her a real present too. I will give it to her tonight - but my guess is that she may end up being most excited about the stuff from Menchies.

No comments: