Wednesday, August 22, 2012

First Day of 1st Grade

They're back! Early mornings, backpacks, lunch boxes, car line, homework... School has started.

Noah did very well this morning. He was up and dressed and ready to go on time. We even had a few extra minutes to pose for some pictures.



Love him! Can't wait to pick him up later and hear all about it!

***PS - I am changing some things up around here. I have started a new blog. Come visit, it's called With Humor and Grace.  I will still be posting some on this blog - mostly pictures of the boys. If that's why you come here, feel free to stay and I will continue to update you with cute photos of all their exploits. But, if you care to read my ramblings on topics ranging from parenting to fashion and anything in between, come visit me at my new site. And leave a comment to let me know you stopped by!

No comments: