Monday, April 21, 2008

Three More Weeks!

Wes and I can't believe it but we only have 3 weeks left here in Tampa! Time is flying! It hasn't really sunk in how soon we will be moving - we are acting shockingly cavalier about all the things we need to do. (Well, I am, Wes is starting to panic in classic Shealy fashion!) For example, we spent this past weekend just hanging out playing with our new camera. We just got it because our old one has been acting up for a long time. Plus, this one is the kind that takes the pictures really fast - I don't remember the technical term - which is perfect for capturing photos of our hyperactive child. Here is a sampling of some of our recent pictures. Wes has taken hundreds in the last few days - Noah and I feel like celebrities hiding from the paparazzi. I think Wes really likes his new toy! Below you will find some pictures that we thought were particularly funny. Some are Noah and I dancing to his High School Musical 2 CD. He is a way better dancer than his father - and he can really strike a pose! Also, there are some cute ones of us in bed on Sunday morning. He sat and watched the Women's Olympic Marathon trials with me on the computer. He really enjoyed watching the "runnin". He kept yelling, "Go Deena! Go runnin!" (He was referring to American recordholder Deena Kastor who ended up winning. How nice of him to cheer for Mom's favorite!)


Kelly wrote the above several days ago, but with my technical ability I couldn't figure out how to upload the pictures from our new camera to the blog. After several attempts, I have a solution and below you will see lots of pictures we took last weekend. We (or just me) have taken lots more during the week, but I haven't uploaded them to the computer yet. So, keep your eyes out for even more pictures in the next few days. -Wes



No comments: