Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Pulling Out My Hair



Isn't that just the cutest face you ever saw?


And no, in case you are wondering, I do not beat my child. I do however spend a lot of time watching him fall down. On the tile. On his face. Hence, the large purple bruise on his chin.

Anyway, it is a good thing the kid is cute because his face is all I get to look at for 4 days this weekend. Thats right, Wes will be out of town from Thursday to Sunday and I get nothing but Noah all day/night for just over 72 hours. I. am. scared. (Just kidding - kind of!)


At least Wes and I have had a few adult nights out in the past week so I can draw on those fun memories when I want to pull my hair out this weekend. Here is a picture of us before we went out the other night. (Wow, we are not wearing our usual uniforms of camo and workout gear!)





We went with people from his work to dinner and then a comedy club for Wes' going away party. The comedy club was fun - the main comic for the evening was pretty good. He made a few jokes about albino midgets so he had my vote! It was a fun night and the added bonus was that we went out again, just the two of us, only 2 nights later! Wes and I had to make a farewell visit to our favorite restaurant, JoTo's. We ate way too much (read, Wes ate all of it) and felt awful afterwards but didn't regret a single bite! We would be sad about not getting to have it anymore but it is the only good restaurant here and we will be moving to Charleston for crying out loud - where good restaurants pop up on every corner. Its a fair trade I think.


So anyway, be thinking of me this weekend. And enjoy these cute pics of the kid cause I may not feel like posting any (or taking any) after I pull out all my hair - and maybe all his - this weekend!













Okay, maybe we will have some fun together!

2 comments:

The Lovealls said...

Cute pics of you and the kiddo...i was cracking up about the midget...keep us updated on the move! Where is Wes going for so long...how dare he abandon you...

McKee said...

I wish you and Noah were coming with Wes! I hope that we can plan a trip to Charleston shortly after you move up.
Oh and by the way Mary Beth is puching Charley out at this very moment. Just had to share the GOOD NEWS!