Sunday, October 5, 2008

Goofing Around

Wes was out of town (again) this weekend so Noah and I were all set to have a weekend by ourselves. Until I broke my foot - don't ask. Suffice it to say I cannot run and am not happy. Anyway, because I am really supposed to stay off my foot, my Mom and sister changed some plans around and both came down to help out with Noah. After a fairly relaxing weekend we decided to spend some time playing outside this morning. The weather was beautiful and Noah had a blast kicking the ball with Bebe.


They also watered all our plants which is one of Noah's new favorite activities.

Of course, while they were being useful, Jessie and I were bored so we decided to have a little fun of our own.

We decided to practice our cartwheel skills. I figured this was probably a slightly stupid thing to do on a broken foot but I was bored - and also careful to only land on my left foot. You can be the judge of who is a better cart wheeler, Jessie......




....or me......



Please note the left footed landing!

Obviously we have too much time on our hands...see....!

1 comment:

The Lovealls said...

Sorry Jesse wins, her legs are straight. You get an A for effort though b/c your foot is broken (time to post about that next). Looks like you had fun goofing off- makes me miss you more! :)
~Emily