Friday, August 13, 2010

Our New Toy

Ever since Liam was born I have been wanting a double jogging stroller. And since this is me we are talking about here I have of course wanted the top of the line, Cadillac of strollers, this one in fact...
However, the above stroller sells for upwards of $500 and even I, of the spare no expense spending philosophy, couldn't justify that kind of expense. (petulant sigh). So, I have been a good little girl and have been checking out the nearby children's consignment store for a double jogger to appear. Of course that is one of the most popular items so when they come in they are snatched right up, meaning that it has been hard to find one...until this week that is!

I found a pretty good one - a jogging stroller that is actually designed to be used while running and not just to look sporty - that still seems in good working order. The fabric was faded and atrociously stained,...

....see? (yuck!)

But a little soap and water, and the scrubbing power of myself and this little helper...


....and it cleaned up, good as new! So I got my double jogger (for $80!) and now I can push both rugrats in the stroller together. Of course, at the rate that Liam is packing on the pounds, he may exceed the weight limit of the stroller before Noah!

No comments: