Friday, July 8, 2011

A Good Chuckle

It's no secret to anybody who knows me that I love clothes. Don't get me wrong, I am not on the cutting edge of fashion or anything. Quite the contrary probably. I really love well made clothes with classic lines in muted colors. I like to think of myself as "classy conservative". Anyway, because of that, I love looking at pictures of the Duchess of Cambridge (aka Princess Kate). I have not seen her step wrong as far as her wardrobe choices - I love every single one of them!





 Well made. Classic. Muted Colors. Usually..... Cause today I saw this picture and I had a good chuckle.


I guess everyone - even princesses - make a fashion faux pas every now and then!

1 comment:

The Lovealls said...

All I have to say is, I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU GAVE UP DIET COKE!