Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Riverdogs

On Sunday we went with our friends Joy and Brian, and their kids to a Riverdogs game. I have decided they should rename themselves the Swampdogs as the heat was practically unbearable in this swamp of a city that we live in. I don't think I stopped sweating the entire time!


Despite the looks on their faces Abby Grace, Noah, and Caleb all had a good time. (No really, I swear!) Noah had never been to a baseball game before. In fact his only experience with baseball is playing Mario Brothers Super Sluggers on the Wii and he kept yelling, "That guys swings like Funky Kong!" I was only slightly embarrassed by this. It was pretty funny though because in classic girl/guy dynamic I witnessed the following conversation between Noah and Abby Grace:

AG: "Noah! Look over there, it's the Riverdog! Look!"

N: (exasperated) "Abby Grace I can't look, I might miss the batter hit the ball."

And here is a picture of Liam for the 3 and 1/2 seconds that he sat still and looked at the game. Ready....


Yep, that was as still as he stood the whole time! Oh well, what else would you expect from a 15 month old?!

No comments: