Wednesday, July 13, 2011

We Have the Yuckies

"Cause everything is so wondrous....."

Those are some of the lyrics to the Curious George theme song and every time I hear it on the TV I laugh cause they make me think of Liam. He is at that age when everyday really is marvelous and everything (remote controls, chip clips, dirty laundry - you name it) really is wondrous! That is why he goes a hundred miles an hour and is into everything All. Day. Long.

So yesterday when I realized that he had been sitting on the couch lounging against a pillow watching morning cartoons for 15 minutes straight I was instantly alerted that something was wrong! (That and the fever he had started running.) Anyway, little Liam has a yucky virus that the doctor told us has been going around and will hopefully run its course in 3-5 days. I must say, being sick in the summertime is even stinkier than being sick in the winter. There is something very off about having to stay inside and rest during our usual hours of summer play. Not mention how bad I feel for the little guy having a fever while it is this hot outside! So we will keep doing a lot of this until we are well....


Oh, and in other random info... The only thing I accomplished yesterday was a trip to the grocery store after Wes got home from work. After I unloaded my loot and looked around I noticed the following and laughed.


Surely I am not the only one arranges her Larabars with the fruit in the fruit bowl? I mean, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is healthy right? Right???

No comments: