Friday, February 25, 2011

It Was Just A Matter of Time....

....Before this happened.


Yes folks. That is what my phone looked like yesterday after I dropped it on the driveway. I should NOT be allowed to have expensive, electronic devices. And I should not be allowed to be married to someone who is too cheap to get insurance on said electronic devices. The good news is that Wes was eligible for an upgrade so they just gave the upgrade to me and I got.....the iPhone! I know, it doesn't really seem fair that I broke my phone and then got to get an even cooler one. In my defense I tried pretty hard to get Wes to take the new one and give me his old one but he wouldn't have it. I feel bad because I am sure that all the wonderful "techie" attributes of this phone will be lost on me. I just want to be able to check facebook, you know?

In other news, today on our afternoon bike ride Noah found three four leaf clovers! I am not kidding either. I have never found one in my whole life and my kid found 3 in ten minutes. 


Here is proof. We gave the third one to his friend Hannah.


And they must be very lucky because mere hours after finding them, Hannah's mom (my friend Lisa) went to the hospital to have their baby boy! 

No comments: