Friday, February 4, 2011

Pajama Friday

This week, in Noah's class, it was "P" week. You know, that was their letter of the week. (It wasn't pee week, just to clear that up!) Anyway, Noah was very excited for two reasons. He has been waiting for the letter P to roll around so that he could bring his Parasauropholis (ahem, that's a dinosaur for those of you who don't have a 4 year old boy) for show and tell. Also, today was their PJ party where, you guessed it, everybody got to come to school in their pajamas and bring a stuffed animal or blanket that they sleep with. Noah brought his pillow pet that is also a penguin. We were covered for letter P!

I have to admit, I was kind of sad when I dropped him off because this is his last preschool pajama party. He was talking about how next year he wanted to wear his Thomas pj's to his pajama party and the whole time I was thinking,yeah you probably won't be having any more pajama parties when you're in real school. * Yikes. He is growing up sooooo fast.

After the pajama party at school we headed to Chick Fil A with a few friends. The kids had a blast eating and playing on the playground and the Moms laughed as we wondered how many people just assumed we were too lazy to dress our children in actual clothes!


Abby Grace, Clayton, and Noah ham it up in their PJs!

And for your entertainment.......

This morning as I was checking some email on my laptop I kept feeling Liam grab my feet. I assumed he was crawling around down there somewhere but when I finally looked down I did not see him. Then I heard a little giggle from directly underneath me. I found him here.....


He was way proud of himself. 

* An update regarding school next year. We found out a few weeks ago that Noah was lucky enough to get into one of the best elementary magnet schools in the area and, even better, several of his friends got in too and will be attending with him. We are so thankful and in awe of how the Lord takes care of us!

No comments: