Sunday, March 6, 2011

So, What Do You Think?

My blog has undergone a makeover! I treated myself to a little help from a professional and had Leslie of Sweetie Baby Blog Designs work on my blog. I am thrilled with how it turned out. It was worth every penny because I could NEVER have figured out how to do it on my own. (I am just not that technologically savvy!)

 Also, I am going to have a new section on the sidebar for Followers. If you read on a regular basis, please Follow my blog. I would love to know who is out there reading my ramblings! In all seriousness, I find the blogging world fascinating - the whole idea that you can get to know a total stranger even though you have never met face to face. I have several blogs on my blog roll that are my good friends, but also many that are just people I have found out there in blog land but have never met before. I know some people say that technology makes us disconnected but it seems that it also presents us with the opportunity to connect with people in brand new ways. So, let me know who you are so that you can be more than just anonymous readers!

No comments: