Wednesday, August 31, 2011

We're Gonna Party Like It's My Birthday.....

Probably won't get to "sip Bacardi like it's my birthday" but oh well!

My birthday present to myself is a new blog post (about anything!) so that I don't have to look at that picture of my running shoes every time I open up my blog. Let's look at this instead....



Cause they're pretty cute, right?

So far, for my birthday, I have done the following....

~ Woke up slightly cranky because my allergias are going crazy, and congestion kept me up for a while last night. I do not like for my sleep to be messed with! GRRR!!!

~ Quickly dropped my cranky mood after all the facebook messages, texts, and phone calls wishing me Happy Birthday. I have such sweet friends and family - thanks guys! Oh, and the first thing Noah did when he came downstairs was come hug me and say, "Happy Birthday Momma!!!" - I love it!

~ Took Liam to meet his Mother's Morning Out (hereafter referred to as MMO) teacher and see his classroom. So cute! He went straight for the trains and then the slide and then screamed when we had to leave. Don't think dropping him off will be a problem next week. He'll be all, See ya Mom!


~ That's it so far.... I have big plans to put Liam down for a nap, possibly nap myself (hey, it's my Birthday!), and then head to my Barre Fitness class this evening. And then - my fingers are crossed - come home and hope that Wes will surprise me with some sort of baked good with icing!!!!


Oh, by the way, just so you know - While I was typing this post, Liam was behind me doing this...



Yes, he likes to put a bucket on his head and then yank it off and giggle. We call that game Buckethead. Creative I know. But this time he was barking like a dog while his head was in the bucket.... Niiiiicccee!

1 comment:

McKee said...

Hey we do buckethead too, and call it buckethead. As always great minds think alike! We also do baskethead and heehaw like a donkey while its on our heads!!!!