Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Liam At 18 Months

(Or, alternately titled, The Tornado That Lives In My House.)

Hi! My name is Liam.


I am officially 18 months old, and unofficially crazy. Here are some of my stats for those of you who are wondering:

~31 inches tall (20th percentile)

~24 pounds (48th percentile)

~ I can say the following things, Mama, Daddy, Hi, Bye-Bye, more, milk, (I really like to put those last two together in a sentence and scream them at the nearest adult) ruff- ruff, moo, no, and up. Also, today my Mommy taught be how to answer the question, "Liam, who made you?" The answer is God. So, I can add that to my list of things I can say.

My favorite activities include playing with anything that has wheels...


....I just recently discovered that the track on the train table is NOT for ripping apart as I previously thought. Did you know that you can put trains on the track and push them around?!

I also really enjoy tearing my Mommy's house apart. The best is when she cleans everything up and then I go behind her 5 minutes later and pull everything back out. That is my favorite game! (Some good things to pull out: kitchen utensils, the contents of the bathroom drawer including, but not limited to, nail polish remover, tampons, hairbrushes, make-up wipes, and toothpaste. Also books, magazines, remote controls, piles of folded laundry... All of that is great for leaving on the floor when you are done looking at it. And never underestimate the fun you can have dumping out buckets of matchbox cars. Especially on freshly swept floors. Good times!)

Really though, the best part of being 18 months old is getting to play more with my older brother. I just love him. I love running with him, throwing things at him, chasing him, coloring with him, taking a bath with him, and sitting on the couch watching Thomas the Train with him.

Yes sir, life as an 18 month old is pretty darn good!

No comments: