Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Recent Snapshots

The following are pictures from my iPhone. In the order they appear on my phone, they can tell you what we have been up to lately.


This is a picture of the ingredients for a soup I made, Lentil Stuffed Pepper Soup. I got it from one of my favorite food bloggers. So good! Too good apparently, as I forgot to take a picture of the finished product. Needless to say, this easy to make soup - that yielded enough for several meals - made me excited that cooler weather was here so I could justify huge batches of soup on a weekly basis!


Cold beer in a frosted glass. Do you need any more explanation???


This is what my boys do while we shop at Publix. Unfortunately, those cookies don't last any longer than the produce section.


This picture is blurry because it is an action shot taken on  my phone. Noah has been begging to go for a run with us, so the other night the whole family headed out. (After he had changed into his "running clothes" of course!)



He insisted on running warm-up laps around the stroller. He did it 10 times and pronounced himself officially warmed up and ready to stretch.


Liam went too, in the stroller of course. And he grabbed his most favorite thing to hold while riding in the stroller...


A fly swatter. My kids are SO weird!


What else? Oh, right. Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Balls. (Thanks Mama Pea, for your cookbook that I love so much!) While these are still cookies - and therefore not great for you - they are a vegan recipe that uses less sugar than most so you feel a little better about eating them. Or, at least Wes does, as he has eaten 9 in the last 2 days.

And lastly, this is what Liam looks like when we arrive home after a morning at preschool.


Anyone else think that child looks ready for a nap?!

No comments: