Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkin Patch, Round 2

We went to the pumpkin patch again. But this time we did it up right at Boone Hall Plantation. Complete with giant slides, a corn maze, jump castles, hayrides, and more. Oh, and plenty of family and friends to entertain us!


Sorry Wes, but you set yourself up for this one! I mean, who makes that face?! Not that we didn't all enjoy a cheesy photo op. If there is a giant chair to sit in you must take full advantage of it.



Marv looks really tall in that picture by the way! It's like he could actually sit in the giant chair for real.

The boys headed straight for the jump castles and the playground with the two-story tall slide. And Liam would have none of the whole wait on the ground while Noah does the slide business. No sir, and that meant Wes went up and down to slide with Liam. (Who did not understand waiting in line. I could see his face get red and angry every time they had to wait!)



I wish I had a picture of what happened when Aunt J took Liam down the slide... Let's just say it involved her getting stuck in the sand hole at the bottom, getting laughed at by complete strangers, and her needing a hand to get up.


Noah and his buddy Jack conquer the hay bale mountain.


Jack, Joey, Liam, and Noah play Corn Hole. Liam is shockingly good at getting the bean bag in the hole. He has some sweet throwing skills!


Waiting for the hayride to begin... Not that there was any actual hay involved on this one!


"Hi Mrs. Lighthart! If its alright with you I am going to sit as close to you as possible cause you are my favorite. I will do this even if it means crowding your own children out of your lap. Okay?"


"Hi, my name is Liam. And even though my Daddy bought this giant bag of kettle corn for himself, I have decided to commandeer it and carry it around with me. I need a little snack while I walk. Half a bag should do."

On the way out we let Noah pick out a pumpkin - since we hadn't gotten one to carve yet - and he took the opportunity to pose with Bebe on the antique tractor.


Good times were had by all!


No comments: