Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Hearts Day


Happy Valentine's Day everybody!

We are not celebrating big around here. I feel like once you have kids, Valentines becomes more about taping lollipops to tiny Star Wars cards than about going out to a fancy, romantic dinner. (In case you are wondering, I DID do said taping last night while Noah addressed his cards. Also, Liam and I actually managed to complete a Pinterest Valentine project: Homemade Heart Shaped Crayons for the kids in his class. What, What! That is quite possibly the first time I have ever felt crafty. EVER.)

Anyway, we will be celebrating tonight by giving the boys their gift (a DVD set of Star Wars Episodes 1-3), eating the heart shaped pancakes on our breakfast-for-dinner menu, and then most likely watching the aforementioned movie before bedtime. Nothing says romance like pancakes and lightsabers!

Happy Hearts Day to all the peeps out there that I love!!!

No comments: